WEEENAAA.


Remember when you were hella young and you saw things in tv that you wanted to see in real life ? WELL. 7 long years later, look what I seen today. ^^^^^^^^^^^


Tell me that shit aint dope. TELL ME, you wouldnt wana ride in that tho ?! Cus freal, it had seats as if it were a muthafuckin bus. I haaad to take a picture. And then like 10 feet away from it was some table to buy stickers, buttons and bumper stickers that said, VOTE FOR OBAMA. Hahah, maybe they were advertising hella shit there or something. But maaaan, ima own a wienermobile one day. ONE DAY. Tahaaaaa i'm kidding. So because of my unrealiable coworkers, I HAVE TO WORK TOMORROW ): bitches. But after, catch me inda 707 laaands ! HOPEFULFUCKINLY. I hope, i hope, i hope. I barely keep in touch wid anyone out here in sactayyyywn.

Simply because, i'm always working ! >=[ Grrrrrr. Me miss me fraynds. Me miss me girls. But gaahd I cant help it if ima true money maykaaaaaa. $$$. Thas gona be my first tattoo watch [something about money], TRADEMARK BITCHES. If I see a bitch wid a money sign tattoo, ima get off on her ass. First girls wana ask where I get my clothes, then they wana ask how I do my hair, then they wana ask about my shoes. WHAT THE FUCK ! GRRRRR bitches, GRRRR.

Join a danceteam ? Or do volunteer work ? Besides workin almost everydamnday, i needa hobby. Cus hoopin is gettin old. Club's have BEEN old. I dont smoke, dont drink. gkjfdhgfdjkhgjkghjghjghfjkg !