okaay i know it's been hella long since i last did this biznatch. but i'm here now only cus i'm finally giving in time to tell some random ass people some shit about MY life. hahahahaha. so anyways. no lies tem, if you're reading this. them santa clara girls be on hittttt. i'm still stuck on their videos. aye check out that lydia paek video tho on my facebook k :) hahaha. anyways.

work is sucha drag. but im finally happy cus after alla the hardwork i put into that job. i finally got recognized for my dedication. nov08 employee of the month. HELLA happy. i didnt even want no raise. i just wanted people to realize how much dedication i put at work. and it finally paid off. i got my coworkers askin my why i'm so good at what i do. and i just tell em, "it's my job" hahaha. corny and gay right ? anyways. christmas is almost here. no christmas tree ? :( familys not like we used to be anymore. cus alla the shit thas been happenin lately. i actually like BEIN at work cus then i wouldnt be at home. i've come to realize my coworkers are becomin family cus i see them so much rather than my own family.

idk. it's hard to explain. but ANYWAYS ! life is good. god is good. my appetite is good. haha ! i'm hella hungry. i start school soon. I'm so happpyyyyyyy. cus gahd you have no idea how hard it was for me to NOT go to schoo for like what 3-4 months. i wana go back to schoo, as crazy as that may sound. i never thought i wouldnt be in school. but IM BACKKKKKK baby. future psychologist. future motivational speaker. future counselor. WHICHEVER YOU PREFER.

MIA MIA MIA MIA. that might as well be my fuckin middle name. hahaha. shit. people try speakin about why i live in sac and how boring it is. pshhh, i'd rather be out here gettin my priorities straight rather than bein inda bay partyin everyweekend and constantly havin to go random places for no reason. i'd rather be makin my money ! work hard, play harder [when i get the chance to] hahaha. anyways, this is done. i dont really have much to say. but, I LOVE BRIAN SMITH. even tho you're wierd and tone death. and you're a video game nerd. you's still my baby. hahahahahah. MUAH !