My Mighty Hyphy Wifey

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dear wifey, hahahah. I know you're gona read this sometime when you're naht doin a damn thang. so therefore, i know i dont gota tell you to read my shit. my nigga, i read your about me on myspace, cus right now, I'M NAHT DOIN SHIT. hahahah, and this was the most crackin part on your about me, "Ama bitch to a bitch, but then again I get along wit bitches. Shoutout to my wifey, cause shes the biggest bitch I know. Toodles 8)" hahahah, ima bitch when i'm talkin to bitches i hate. but i roll wid real bitches, ONLY. strictly bitch.....ly. HAHAHAHAH, man doe. My nigga. Summer has started. my paychecks are bouta double. so come back, asap. you're comin back in like, what. two weeks ? why does it feel like you've been there for hella longer tho. I FUCKIN MISS YOU BITCH. and the girls. and our ladies night. and our stupid ass shit talkin moments. our bitch moments. our regulatin moments. lets go off on someone when you get back, just cus WE CAN and we do shit like that. hahaha, i just wanted to blog and put your pretty bitchass picture on my blog cus i havent talked to you in like a couple days, which is naht acceptable ! >:[ hit me asaaaaap.