Bye bye blogspot :(

Dear blogspot,

Please don't be upset. I'm not leaving, I'm just transferring. I'm transferrin to tumblr. To expand my blog world, to share my thoughts to a whole new network world and to grow my thoughts through a different world. I will never leave you blogspot. You hold my past, my history, my happiness, my weaknesses and my chemistry. I honestly thought it would be hard for me to make the transition. But something inside of me gave me to strength to proceed and move on somehow. And it was within you ofcourse ! I will love and cherish you forever and I appreciate everything you've done for me. I will come back and visit to laugh, smile or even cry at the previous moments we've had together. Don't worry, I'm just another link away.

Khristinegee.tumblr.com

Love always,
Khristine G. Behney <3