LOML <3333


Cant no other teddy bear shit on my Loubear. No matter what we go through, this is what always keeps us together. For some strange reason, outta alla the teddy bears that were given to me in my lifetime, no other teddybear could mean more to me than my Loubear. When we argue, Loubear always reminds us of what we've been through together, the love we've created and the history of something rare that we got.

Loubear never leaves me. He's stuck wid me. Like the old blanket a little girl cant get rid of even when she grows up to be 20 years old. Its still somewhere in her house. Something that means that much cant ever be cut outta her life. For me, its my teddybear Loubear.

I remember when I first got the bear. It was when Baby and I were still just dating, summer of 07. And we wanted to see eachother hella bad so we went to Discovery Kingdom -_- cus i'd always get all of us in for free. And we were walkin around, goin on rides, eating coldstone and just havina good time, two summers ago. Baby and I played the basketball game. And I whooped him, ofcourse. So we walked on over to some booth where you gota put the three humongous baseballs into the tilted basket. And if you get all three in, you get a prize. Baby only got two in :) and I still had the choice of gettin aprize, either this tanned-colored teddy bear with a red bow on his neck. OR the white teddy bear wid a pillow that it was holding and it said "I love you" I was so indecisive and just kept tellin Brian I didnt wana teddy bear and to give it to his mommy. So i walked off triena make it seem like we should go somewhere else and he run backs to me giving me the white teddy with the pillow sayin, "I LOVE YOU" :) it was fuckin cute. he kissed me on my forehead and we continued our day. Ofcourse at this time, we were still inda beginning of our relationship. We werent together, we didnt love eachother yet, and we didnt even kiss or anything yet, ME BEIN THE GOODGIRL THAT I AM. But we still felt something so surreal in the beginning. When we're together, everything else just makes sense.


I feel like a little girl triena explain her favorite stuffed animal. BUT, shit. I love Brian to the fullest. My baby got me like no other. Got me happy and loves me genuinely, even at my worst. Who else can say that for themselves ?