To sum it all up.


I went to work on Monday when I took this picture and isnt it cute how Josephine always leaves me love notes on my locker. Hahaha, feels like highschoo. But i'm .. not ... in highschool. Hahahaha, she loves me so much and just cant fight the feeling !!!!


Free comic books at Old navy when you buy a Marvel tee. We gota constantly wear these things on our lanyards now. Shit be irritatin me cus when i'm triena take a security tags off at the registers, the magnetic thing always pulls these damn buttons from my lanyard.


Who do you know that has a jump house IN THEIR house ? MY FUCKIN BROTHER. Hahahah, on tuesday josephine and I went to my kuyas house cus my mommy cooked me food and wanted me to come over. And we were gona jump in it, but the air thingy that blows it up was too loud and my nephew was sleeping. WAAHHH.

Ordered the Mcgangbang. And then tried to go to the gym after. BUT WE FAILED. Its all G. The Mcgangbang is fuckin bomb. Who ever was too hungry and coulnt order the Mcchicken and the Double Cheeseburger separately, you is one smartass nigga ! Sad thing is, its hella fattening !


Instead we went to Aj's house and fixed up Beau's room as a surprise. Fixed it up, re-arranged everything and made it feel like home for him since he's gona be movin to sac, TO BE WID US ! An additional to our SACfamily. Isnt that fuckin swell. So, when he walks into his room, he's gona find me and josephine's welcome note. WE IS CUTE.

SACfamily. School, work and all we have is eachother.


Wednesday, after work. Jo was hungry so we took our fatasses to BJs. We hesitated at first cus we got off work at 10 and they were gona close at 11pm. We went in at 10:50 and good thing they still sat us down, I woulda been pissed ! But it was all G.



Thursday. The best day off work.
  1. Went to Vallejo.
  2. Seen Charwifey & seen bestfriend Danteezy at his work.
  3. Met up wid bestfriend Dale Tu.
  4. Met up wid OG khea.
  5. Went to happy hour at Chevys and got some bomb ass chicken wings.
  6. Visited Jeraboo.
  7. Bestfriend did a quick photoshoot for me and josephine.
  8. Visited Bestfriend Juice. And did a little collab wid her little brother who's hella bomb at playin the acoustic btw !
  9. Went to go chill wid my fav. Vallejo boys
Didnt even get home til like 330am. And baby was still awake waiting for me. Awwwww, my baaabydaddy is so fuckin cute. I love my man on everything I gots ! Came home and did me nails. Tried something different. And I ended up gettin hella compliments at work. I swear people analyze hella shit about me at work. I cant change on thing without them noticing. Goodness ! GIVE ME A BREAK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Today I woke up at 1pm. Got dressed for work and started at 3-10pm. I came home early for once besides goin to chill wid my Josiebaby and AJ, hoping that we'd finally spend time together for once insteada me comin home late, gettin ready for bed and then goin to sleep. BUT ! This fool is playin streetfighter -_- NOW ! I'm gona go wrestle his ass in bed cus he's gona stop playin to cuddle wid me, watch. Hahah, goodnight !