Exhaustion.


After work today, I was craving for the best. And the best, I got. Hahahahaha. Man tho. I hate keepin shit in dont you ? But you keep it in to prevent things from happenin cus you know iss not worth the headache and stress. DAMN. Whatevssssssss. I swear, I feel like I stay worryin about everyone else besides myself. I need to fuckin stop ! But anyways, so much shit happens in Sac it aint even funny. You think iss a nice ass place to live. But shit happens out here like iss SF streets. Grimey ass people pullin licks on whatever the fuck they feel like. Hahaha, dumb broke ass people.

I will never ever ever volunteer to take a early shift ever again. I had to work from 8am-5pm today. And this morning, WAS NOT THE ONE. I woke up tired as fuck. Still managed to do my hair all nice and got dressed. But my mood was not crackin. I was tired the whoooooooole day. I normally wake up coo inda mornings, but this morning was not even coo. When I was drivin to work, I realized I left my amp drink on the counter. GAHHHHH ! Issall good tho. I survived the day. Bsmith and I went to in and out aftaaawork. I swear, I fall asleep so quick when I sleep next to him. Naps are craaaaaaaackin. And now, thas why i'm so fuckin awake ! Okaay, thas it for now. Iun have much to say at this exact moment. Hahah, nighhhhhhhhht.