"Family day"

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Honestly the most dope thing in sacramento, seein that. made me feel. like home. Since the bayarea has so much graffiti yehnnoe ? It was nice to see that. Yesterday was family day. Hahah, or technically, "Khristine babysitting and spendin hella money" day. Hahaha, gaaaaahd. It was coo tho. I needed a kids day wid family yehnnoe. Watchin Brian hold kyle was heart touching too (: it was fuckin cute ! Except, I know damnwell we're not havin three kids. Pshhhh, I dont think I can handle alla that. Especially that whole, van shit. I REFUSE TO BE A MOM THAT DRIVES A VAN. Pshhh. Hahaha. We went to old navy, went out the eat, went to the park, and then to arden. What. a. day. And when brian and I got home, it was one on one time. Man next week tho, next friday to be exact. Iss gona be a year. Ima cry like a bitch, watch. We made it so far.

Its lightweight hard thinkin that we're not even together, but yet, we are in some sense. But iuno, whateva. When the time is right, iss gon happen. And I aint complainin one bit. Cus I love that man ! My sexy ass, "black lookin" but he's really japanese, maaan. He's so cute ! *melts.