Venting.

You know those girls that staaay on gettin the info about you and your current bf or lover. Yeah, bitches like that, GET ON MY NERVES. Please please please, let me hold my tounge. Oh my gaaad. People just needa know when enough is enough. Cmon now, I mean if you're still on his nuts, BITCH JUST SAY SO. As a mattafact, let the whole world know why dont you. Hahahaha. Just cus I was ina good mood again, i painted my nails brightass pink again. And cus I thought it was cute and I got hella compliments about it at work. When I painted my nails gold, my coworkers went crazy. But shit, what do I look like ?! I do NOT paint nails for a living. I only do my own. I needa save up for my new phone (: cus I'm supadupamuthafuckaaaayne excited ! Gphone. Ohhh myyyy. Me and you are meant to be. TRUST. Iss gona seriously complete my needs, well besides a new car. But pshhh thas besides the point. I'm sayin stupid stuff. And i'm craving more curry. Kbye !