Shoppin is NOT my addiction.


I want, I want ! Thas the dopest, knee shakin car i've ever seen. And i'm not really the sports car typa girl. But zaaaaaaaaaym (: *shivers. Thas sexy.

Worked today, four hour shifts=CRACKIN. But stupid me voluteered to work at 7am tomorrow too ! ): and it was supposed to be my day off. Fuck, fuck, muthafuck, fuck. Iss okaay. $_$. All me. But maaaan. I'm surprised I woke up earlier than my alarm today. Yesterday, I worked from 9-6pm. And when I got home, I PASSED THE FUCK OUT. Me sow shweeepy. And then I woke up at 6am this morning. Wierd ? Iuno. But now, i'm tired again. I needa get some sleep cus shiiiiit, hahaha. Bought B some polos today. I spoil that maan, I swear. Not for long tho. Cus my $$$, is mines ! ALL MINE. Damnit.

Ohh, lookeeey here (; MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Sexy assssssssssssssssssssssssss shit ! An 08 coupe. Okaay, i'm done drooling and fantasizing for today, i'll stick wid the civic I'm forced to drive. Tsssssssss.