I love it.

Been wid mines everyday this week. And I'm enjoying that shit. Hahah. So I was supposed to have wed, thurs, and friday AND saturday off. But ME, being the nice bitch that I am, I took two extra shifts. I only have tomorrow and friday off ): whatevs tho. I aint mad. Cus I got fuckin bills to pay ! Triena see wsup wid a car loan. So I can have THAT nice ass 08coupe down there. And build up better fuckin credit, thas what ! Hahaha.

Downtown sac, reminds me of the city. But less fog and shit everywhere. I hate traffic. I hate slowass drivers, I NEVER drive the speed limit. Hahaha, I pay attention to cops more than my speed limit actually, but shit who's cares ?

I cant wait to geta new phone. Shit, Gphone (: since iphones are plaaayed out. [Sorry bubba, haha.] < his "bphone" is nice tho. I aint gon lie.

"It's been extra two hours !"
"I'd rather have two extra lifetimes wid you"
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.