"Change ? Shit, I guess change is good for any of us."

My nigga 2pac knew his shit, legit. I lightweight miss highschoo tho. Highschoo sweethearts B ? Hahah. Pshhh, we was in highschoo when we was together, even tho over the summer we broke up- yeaah yeaah. But what matters now, is that WE'RE BACK at our shit like aint nothin happened. It still be feelin like iss 07. Daaaamn, i'm happy.

Back to reality ? I'm workin, stay workin, stay "grindin all day hustlin, all for the cake man, ima benjamin stack one inch talla then great things" fuckssssssssss wid it. I needa vacation after alla this shit man. I mean I aint mad that I work 5 daysa week cus I still get those two days off, sometimes. But fuck, got me workin at 4am ?! Hahaha. I meaaan, wtfuck tho. I know ima morning person now, but I aint no insomniac or someshit. I aint no crackhead and shit stayin up hella late hours of the night. Hahaha. Anyways, thas what i'm bout for now, is my money. Dueces.