I hate livin in sac. Where when I look around me, there's NOTHIN there but fields and fields of NOTHING. I'm thinkin of joinin kickboxing again, so I can get outta this stupid house. I hate havina to do shit in this house that shouldnt just be MY responsibility. But me, I do that shit anyways. I'm re-thinkin LA now. I dont wana spend alla that money for a three day trip, I know if I go, ima be spendin money like iss nothin. Cus I mean, I just wana get the fuck out already and save up. As much as I love my family, I cant stand livin wid them, i mean no disrespect but i'm serious. Two years ago, I told myself I would be livin on my own when i'm 18. But shit, rough times hit me hard, and now that iss "okaay" i'm havina live in this house where the people drive me insane.

Ima very independent person and shit when somethin's blockin me from doin what I wana do, I get frustrated, AS FUCK. I like doin shit on my own, for myself and by myself. I lived that way for years. I've had a job ever since I was like what, 16. And since then, I've had to financially support myself whether or not I wanted to, and i've been doin that shit pretty damn well if you ask me.

I've never had parents to buy shit for me, take me shopping pay for this and alla that shit. I did alla that shit on my own for hella years now, so i've been pretty much ammuned to it. I've rarely needed anyone to do shit for me cus I always handled it on my own before hand.

I overwork & overstress myself, it's terrible.