I WANT A VACATION ! I WANT MY CAR !

I want, I want, I want. Actually thas all shit I need so thas even more important. I hate drivin my mom's car or even my brother's bigass pilot. Waahhh, ima picky ass person but shit, I just like shit that suits me and I know if I dont get my way, I complain like a bitch. Unless someone gives me a good reason and explain why i'm wrong ofcourse, but other than that, WHO CARES ! My next check is like $500 so I'm pretty muthafuckin juiced to get my new phone, wahoooooooooo. Another weekend without that bigass baby of mines. I mean, he can be a mamasboy all he wants, but he's gona havta face the fact that a wife is inda makin here and I cant have my "future husband" goin back home everyweekend !!!!!!! ): i misses. My family stresses never end. I'm just not gona bother wid they shit nomore. Cus whatever I do and whatever happens to me, is my problem. They aint gon give a fuck what I do anyways, so why should a try and wait for a reaction or an approval ? Maaan, my family is so broken apart. It aint even funny. And I would give anything to bring it all back together, but I already know it aint gon happen. My family is no longer no kinda family whatsoever. REALITY CHECKEDDDDD. Tata for nowww !