Why is everyone in my family such alcoholics ! I cant wait to move out. I hate livin in this house. I thought it was gona be the best thing thas ever happened to me, but its the dumbest decision i've ever made. I wana go back. I'm depressed- not seriously tho, but shittttttt I miss alotta people and the freedom I had before. Now my daily schedule is to just work and come home, wake up the next morning, work and then come home. Even tho today I finally was able to get the fuck out the house for a couple hours, and I admit it was pretty coo but shit. I cant stand comin home to, nothing. You always want what you cant have right ? ): I hate that I have the most broken family ever. It's times like this when I realize, all I DO have, is myself. FUCK I SOUND SAD ! BUT IM NOT. I'm just mad that I do shit for other people insteada doin shit for myself, first. I always be feelin sorry for alla these people so me bein the nice bitch that I am, I take my precious time and go outta my way to try and make them happy. Maaan, I just feel like I aint had any serious time to go out and have fun for once and to tell you the truth, thas what I really want and need. Save me.