Update:

-I finally gota weekend to myself.
-I'm gettin another bank account.
-I needa stop shopping and eatin out when I could eat at home.
-I'm not triena get sick maan ! A healthy immune system, is a happy immune system.

Saturday:
Since everyone was talkin.

Worked a openin shift and got to get off around noon. Mmm, it was lightweight frustrating cus I almost couldnt get out the house & I woulda been pissed if I had to spend another weekend, at home. while everyone else was partyin >:[ but issall good ! Went to davis, chilled, attended a football game, met hella chillllll people, was mobbin deep on bikes to parties and shit hahaha. And was glad to finally have time to get out the house ! I had hella fun, I didnt come home til 6am. Haha, bad ? Pshhh. Fun is fun.

Sunday: I was sooo sore from bikin all around davis wid hella of us girls. I didnt even have the strength to go to work. I coulda went to work if I wanted to, but like a muthafuckin boss, I didnt and decided to take the day off (: chilled and relaxed at home like I aint neva relaxed before tho. It felt daaamn good.

Todaaay: Worked stocks and shipments this morning, stupid paperwork. Got off and went to CSUS. Went to UCdavis to swoop fraaynds and ate at In and Out. Got home and watched movies wid brian. What next ?

"Same shit, different toilet." yet chaange is always good.