Mmm, so I was thinkin, if I was a nigga, what kinda girl would I like to stay wid for the resta my life ? A girl that works and is focused on her shit besides a used ass bitch that always went out and partied. Therefore, BRIAN IS ONE LUCKY ASS MUTHAFUCKA. Mmm, tho im not gona lie I hella miss my partybitches, my everyday bitches and my solid ass bitches, but I think that whole party/clubbin bullshit is hella over rated. These bitches sit there and try speakin on how independent they are. Pshhhhh, thas funny ! I've learned and seen how bitches live wid that kinda lifestyle and thas somethin I don't wana live wid for the resta my life, thinkin of how I partied my whole life insteada gettin ahead. I'd rather work all day then party all night. I rarely ever party and I like it thaat way (: plus, I love my job and my current income. Haha, I just needa quit my shoppin habit !

As of today, im currently inda car goina jackson rancheria to gamble. How terrible ! Hahah, but I had hella fun last time so I might as weell give it anotha try. My money has been so good to me (: halloween's comin up tho along wid many other events. Babyshowers, birthdays, surprises, anniversaries !?