-We finally gota african american as a president. Let's see whas next in store for america's fine nation. Hahah. They took voting hella serious at work today. Talkin about, "if you voted, go to starbucks and get your free drink" hahaha. They had that shit planned out and everything. I had coworkers wearin the "VOTE NOW" logo tee. Hahaha, I had mines but I didnt wear it today, it was hella cold this morning. SHOOOTTTTT. Voting was crazy tho.

-Pre-halloween was craaackin at UCdavis. Thas like the FIRST REAL COLLEGE PARTY I WENT TO, and stay at. Hahah, I went to one hella long ago, but left like 10 min. But THIS ONE, was craackin. I swear, I hella wana go to UCdavis but I gota start where I belong. Baahhh, weakass community college. But aye, at least i'm startin somewhere right.

-Halloween was weak as fuck. I had to work ): and then me and Brian got into an argument like right before work. But at the enda the night it was coo. We went to watch saw V. And then he went to vallejo after. LIKE ALWAYS. Eh, whatevssssss. Hmm, yesterday was our anniversary. I had work hella early inda morning and then after work, I took moms to her appointment cus she's been hella sick lately. After, we took her out to eat and then went to my house. IT HAD TO RAIN ON OUR ANNIVERSARY THO, booo. We had a goodtime tho. I love naps wid him. I was hella tired since I had work hella early inda morning but we woke up in time to go out to eat. We went to at the elephant bar and then walked off the fatness from the goodass food at arden mall. I thought there was gona be somethin wrong wid this anniversary since it was the badluck number 13, but we actually had a good day together.

Today I had to work two shifts. Fuckkkkkk. It was aright tho. I swear i feel like i'm there 60% of my time. Hahah, but nah I got the next two days off and hopefully it stays that waay cus I take enough shifts on my days off. I do that shit all the time. So this weekend, I got saturday off cus iss my friend's babyshower. I already got the gift and everything !! hahaha. Talk about bein prepared righhht (:

I gota register for schoo soon so I can get the classes that I want without havina be on a wait list. Hahah, shiiiiiiiiiit. Tahoe in december might not even happen anymore ): they was triena say they wana go in january. But ima in schoo and shit. I'm not gona have time to do anything if ima be workin and goina schoo fulltime. YEHNNOE !? I'm thinkin hoppin on that double major status (: i'm hella ready for that maan. I regret not goina schoo this semester and feel selfish for just wantin to work cus I thought schoo would just stress me out, but I meean, I stress ona daily anyways ! Hahah, and plus, as corny as it may sound, I miss schoo & havin homework. I was focused as fuck senior year and alla sudden, i'm workin 6days a week. Thas somethin serious to me. Okaay, this is a long ass blog. NIGHT ! PS- I love my boyfriend.