4am.... seriously ?! haha. i aint gon lie, it's been this way for like a week now. how terrible ! sleeping in is becomin a habit for me. but gahh it's got to stop some time soon.

well anyways, helloooo sac city college. it's official man. and oh my gorgeous, i've been waiting to go back to schoo since fuhever !okaay, it was just one semester. but zaaym, it feels good to go back. it felt wierd to take a semester off knowing i took schoo serious senior year and for that long period of time i got used to it. it felt unreal to NOT be in schoo. hearin everyone talk about their classes and homework, finals and such. and all i had to talk about in return was how busy it was at work that day. hahah no more, "i cant go to schoo, i gota do this, i gota help my family, blah blah blah" cus for the past couple years, it's always been about them and me helping to support them or my mom and get barely any support back. i've learned so much stuff the hard way. but inda end, good or bad it's always worth the trouble. PERIOD. EXCLAMATION POINT.

so i signed up for my classes and then looked at the tuition fee it was gona be for the classes i'm taking, and foreal i'm takin three 3unit classes and one 5unit class. not bad considering the fact that i'm still gona be working fulltime. maybe. idk. i havent quite figured that out on how that'd work or else i'd find myself doing homework AT work. which i really aint stressin off that. issall good tho ! tuitions paid for. cus i fuckin love those easy peasy financial aid websites man. they do some magic ! im just glad to say, despite everything else i'm stressin off of, it feels good to have that satisfaction of havin some part of my life made a lil bit easier. omg tho, i want my own caaar. i want, want, want.

i miss this guy ...

Photobucket

Photobucket

kuya told me he's gettin outta bed now without anyone knowin in the morning, to go to the living room in which ! he turns on the tv on his own to watch cartoons. its tough knowin my whole entire family is falllllin apart. which is the worst feeling in the whole entire world cus my family doesnt really consist of a whole lot of people since i have relatives that live hella far away and shit. but when it comes to family problems like that, all you can do is pray yehnnoe ? hella corny, but iss serious. i dont think i'll ever have my whole family back together the way it was, ever.

new years eve. and i have work .... -_- what else is new. its sad. but whatevs. i have so much on my mind, but i really just cant find the words to let it all out. just one word always pops into my mind tho; APPRECIATION. goodnight lovaahs.