karma is a bitch. and i swear me and her are becomin bestfriends. man tho, i learned a great lesson from this. NO MORE CASHIN OUT. i shoulda seen this comin. and for weeks and even months, i cashed out on fine dining, clothes, purses, and just hella shit that i didnt even need but wanted. but this is the time i finally realized that NEEDS are more important than WANTS. and i swear that feeling comes in back everytime i get bit inda ass. ahhhh. i stress. stress. stress.

i hate relying on my moms. i hate relying on people. period. its stressful. today is the day i declare myself to save my money. conserve on all the shit that i do. and refuse myself from throwin my money away. especially spendin it so freely. NO. MORE. i no longer can depend on noone but myself and accept the support from the ones that have supported me since day ONE. and they know who they are. it's tough havina grow up on my own wid no reeaaal parental supervision. but aye, i'm pretty glad and proud of myself that i didnt end up like some fuckup wid no motivation or passion. cus im glad i got both. and proud of it too. partying, drinkin, smokin ? i done been there, done that. and lord knows i learned my lessons at a hella young age. middle schoo years even. how sad. but true. i'm past that tho. i've learned, been there, done that.

our economy sucks. foreal tho. anyways. it's 432 AM. insomniac status :( wthhhh.