"Boy I should slap you silly"

Ughh, iss real funny how niggas don't got no respect fa girls OR themselves. Dude really tried gettin back in for hella long when he was gettin kicked out. Wouldn't you feel embarassed ?! Hahaha, it wasn't like we was gon be like, "ahhh man iss coo, come back in" hahaha. The fuck. I prolly looked the craziest wid the shit I pulled that night. Bouta pull outta shank ona nigga for such disrespect. Why don't some people listen nowadays !? Haha, nah alla that shit was provoked and whas done is done. I had a good time still tho ! =) all for hazel too. Ohh and me and wifey get called drama girls ? HAH ! Nah, we just stay handlin ours ona daaaily. Iss sad some bitches can't do that for themselves. ANYWAYS ! Before goina the city, I was drivin right, goina my brothers house right, and then I seen this shit ...

Photobucket

Boss parking !? Yalready know. Hahaha. I really stopped traffic to take a picture off my kick.

Man tho, everytime I eat, I gota fucks wid the Louisiana hot sauce, this shit is fuckin tasty. Iss good wid everything too !

Photobucket

My ultrabitch's courtdate was today. Hopefully everything is coo and they just set my nigga free.

Damn, people be askin me why I don't fucks wid livin inda bay. But I mean, I have a life out here, havin work and schoo. I know out there I can't concentrate on my shit like I do out here. But im out there like swimwear whenever I needa break from this shit. Growin up where im from, I fucked up one too many times, procrastinated on hella shit, always kickin it wid my folks or doin some unimportant shit. Thinkin "the hype" was always gona get me somewhere until I seen and realized where that road leads. And I aint goin down that road. I aint got alla time inda world esp in my family's situation, so therefore thas why I like makin shit happen on my own =)

Anyways, this weekend made me realize how happy I am to have a man that accepts me for who I am and what im bout. Brian knows when im mad, I handle my shit one way or another. And tho I may overreact, iss better to do somethin then not do anything at all. And I can tell that he's proud to have an individual such as myself =) When we coooo, I can be the downest bitch you'll eveer meet whether iss a problem wid some nigga or some faulty ass bitch. Thas just how I am. Im the nicest sweetest girl but then I fadamnsure know howta stand my grounds correct. Momma didn't raise no fool. Hahah, I got the mentality of a sweetiepie but a heart of a fighter. All ina days work I'd say =) if you want somethin so bad, you fight for it. And baby, trust me, im ina battle. And im in it to win.