HOOKED.



"But baby, what if i dont wana wait !?" hahahahahaha. my girls crack me up. im easily enticed by songs like these ! maaaan. sing for brian on his 19th birthday !? AHHHH ! NOOOO ! Hahahah, shit i woulda sang to him on that fools 18th birthday infronta alla his family and friends, but ehhhhh. he fucked it up for himself wid that lil summer stunt he pulled wid his lil "bops" hahahaha, i love baby tho. he deserves good things and good things i will give. this year, i shall give that boy what he wants AND more. alla my girls rub shit in my face how he spoiled me wid the GOODS. tiffany's necklace, movado watch, a digital picture frame and a camera !? hahahaha. damn, what did i give him ? home-made love cards and teddy bears and shit -_- hahahaha. nah i know theres more i spoiled that boy wid i just cant think of em right now, but damn why he always gota top me !!!!!! cus im the princess in this relationship and baby gives mama what mama wants. HAHAHAHAHAHA.