I slept so good last night. Dzaaamn. For some reason when I told myself I'd study for my math test, I fell asleep instead. Haha. B wore me the fuck out the past couple days ! Weell iss coo tho cus I never get to sleep in and I finally got some hours in. Yesterday tho, wifey and I had a hotline talk bout how silly bitches be actin nowadays. And how you can trust none of these bitches cus of how they act and how they represent themselves. Why is it so hard for girls to be real nowadays ? I mean tho type of bitches that have the initiation to admit their faults and see what they did wrong, but naah bitches nowadays, they try sugarcoatin shit, bein all talk and triena make themselves higher than what they really are. HA ! Just like j-Lo I ask myself, "aint it funny"

Momma told me to keep distance from fake bitches. And I shall obey orders. Hahahaha.

Anyways ! The semesters over, ina month. Thank god ! Iuno when the summer semester starts, but I know I gota pick my shit up and get to it. I wana take a pilates class or suin at schoo. I NEED SOMETHIN TO KEEP ME ACTIVE. Shiet.

OH SHIT, I just realized, april 3rd is the snowboarding trip, and thas me and brians anniversary ! Ahh fuck, im hella fuckin up. Damn man. Iuno if ima fucks wid the trip then. Man, I feel hella bad I just now realized that shit. Wtfuck is goin on wid me !? Hahahahaha. Im just a lil dazed cus I keep thinkin bout LA. Haha

Trina called me last night while I was sleep, hahaha. Bitch stay screamin in my ear and shit. Triena wake up her own neighbors as well as mines. Hahaha. Whatta crazy ass bitch. Trina, if you read this, I MISS YOU HOE ! Hahaha. Remember when we went to the state fair and some bitch walked up to the counter thinkin it was her order and you slipt infronta her and said, "Mines bitch !" hahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahaha, that shit is still funny til this day.

Okaay, I'll say summo shit later. Toodles ! [Sayin that shit reminds me of my nephew and the mickeymouse clubhouse] hahaha, the fuck.