:(

Even tho these songs have no relation to me- CUS BABYS BEEN MAKIN ME HAPPY, the thought of these songs makes me sympathetic to people to DO have relations to these songs. Depression is so common esp at this age when people are full of emotions, but the reason why they feel that way, is cus they dont have that specific type of motivation, which makes me wana do what i wana do as a career. Counsel relationships and marriages. Motivational speaker. To tell people that they dont have to struggle or suffer off a certain situation cus they KNOW what good they have in their life, but they focus their mind otherwise. i've seen and witness many depression actions and what they do and how they live their life, I DONT WANT THAT IN ANYONE'S LIFE. "You only have one life, but a million ways to live it."

DAMN THOOOO, these songs. got me heartmoved.





WOOOOO, maricres and maryann santa ana be shittin thoooo. iuno who that dude is, but he pretty coooo.