Loyal to my soil.

I've been leavin this shit inda edit box but ima post it today for you muthabitches cus yall my folks but anywhoooo. Hahaha ...

Saturday: I was dyin at work ! Fuuuck. Wid two hoursa sleep and wid no energy, havin to do hella shit that I do at work, fucked everything up for me. I worked the full shift, yehnnoe the usual. And bitches was triena do that sickass shit and steal clothes from the store but you know my nigga LP officer got them, police came, and bitches got arrested. Hella funny cus they kept triena act like all they knew was spanish and my manager was talkin hella shit, cmon now, our shit is decent prices and you still can't afford that shit ? Fake ass wanna-be swag. A swag aint swag at all if yous a broke ass bitch. IMO. My managers are hella coo tho man, they stay crackin me up. But anyways, after the store closed, im inda main womans department, fixin everything up, sizin the clothes and then I fucked wid the table and started foldin, MAAAANNNN I was so tired doe. I started dozin off and shit. ALLLLLLL BAAADDDDD. I can't function wid 2 hours of sleep. Yehnnoe, im the kinda girl to get her usual 7-8 hours of sleep, the usual. Cus them sickass sleepy bags under the eyes do not be lookin cute. Hahaha. Afterwork, baby came thru to see me before he wenta vallejo. I was gona go cus charwifey was at nicks house and they had they own lil hype but I was not feelin it. Ya girl needed sleep ! So I stayed home and slept, ofcourse. Dreamin bout cashmoneys, the usual :D hahaha.

Sunday: this morning, I woke up hellllllllla rested. Smilin and shit like I just got some. Hahaha ! Nah, I think it was cus I had a goodass dream, but shit I aint mad. Took a sexy ass shower, got dressed, did the haair & smashed to work. Luckily I made it on time so I fucked wid the usual order at the barnes and noble starbucks. Got my discount (: you know, the usual.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It was hella windy today doe ! The eff. Me and allergies do NOT click. I be gettint that mad face >:[ hahah. Good thing I had my handy dandy allergy pill. So I was coo. Worked the usual 12-8pm shift, yehnnoe. Bitches be on someshit tho ! Tell me why this bitch was triena get $2hunnid ona giftcard and wid a certain limit we need managers approval and theeen she had an old navy card right and when you use it iss automatic we gota check the proper identification. She was triena act hella scandalous thoooo, lookin for her ID hopin we'd just say "ohh iss okaay." But nah, and then my manager had the card in her hand and noticed the magnetic strip [like, the brown line where it reads it] inda back started comin off, IT WAS A FUCKIN STICKER. I did not know you could do that !!!! Ofcourse it was a stolen credit card but on topa that, the shit was a fake account ! So you know my manager took care of that bitch and again had the cops come thru and took her in custody. But DZAAAMNNN ! Really ? Our damn economy is in recession and people pullin shit like that !? NO WONDER ! I was truly amazed tho. I almost felt bad for th lady even. Like, damn. Thank god I gota job to pay for my shit in the most legit way. I love my wamu card and bank of america card =) anyways, I fucked wid the 10wing combo at wingstop for my lunch break mmm, cajun wings wid honey mustard and fries. THE. SHIT.

After works I smashed home slappin mac dre. Yehnnoe, the usual. Spoke to charwifey wid updates, yehnnoe the usual. Luhh that girl tho, she always got some juicy details to tell me. Baby came through and we had a latenight dinner. Goodass steak tho. Then we watched quick moovie, cuuddlies cuddlies cuuddlies, yehnnoe. And then we talked, tellin me how he bought some cologne from somebody sellin quality generic cologne inda parkin lot at marshalls. Hahaha but iss a legit company, someshit. It smells good tho. And you KNOW how I feel bouta good smellin man, ahh. I go craaaazyeee. All weak inda knees and shit =) I think thas a turn-on to me, when a man smells so damn good you just wana lick him. OKAAY SO ANYWAAAYS !

Yesterday: Slept in, for once =) gahhh. Wake up convo wid baby and he wenta work. I got ready and went to my brothers house for my nephews photoshoot day.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Cuteass lil boyyyy. Later on inda day, spoke to trina bout how we wanted to go to the shooting range in rancho cordova, but I went home instead cus I wasn't feelin it for some reason. You know when you get those feelings when you don't feel like doin SHIT that day ? Thas how I felt, so I went home, took a 30 min hot bath and read some womens health magazine while I was in there. Hahahaha. Got out, stayed in my robe the whole day and painted my naails red, painted my toesies creamy tan [thas what iss called hahaha] and alla that goodshit ;) ended my night doin homework and readin this ridiculous english book. But iss coo cus it gets me my A for the semester since I gotsa 98.5% in the class :) fucks wid iiiiiit doe. Hahah.

TODAYYYYY: yalready know how my tuesdays go, yehnnoe the usual, im at sac city til 220. Had a lil chit chat wid charwifey this morning bout her stepmama. Dzaaaamn, I love my girl tho. Had shit hella crackin in careers class cus I got my careers assessment back. And got listed some pretty decent job interests. Life insurance agent ? Fucks wid the entrepreneurship =) marketing and advertising, ayyyyeee. ATTORNEY ? Whuuuus good. Hahaha, it said flight attendant and iuno about that cus iun wana fucks wid no terrorists. Hahaha.

But anywaaaays, after class, my classmates were triena go to some food place called stockton burger.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So we went there and the food was HAAAAAILLLAAA good tho. Off stockton blvd. Get there. Niggas was hella nice too. And they bouta be havin sushi in there too ?! The haail. Lion king roolls and everything ! IM THERE. Thas it for now tho cus im bouta cutt turf. DIPSET.