Cashmoneys.

Friday, friday, friday ... sigh. So my exam right ... *silence. It just wasn't crackin for me. I seriously hate that teacher wid a passion. After studyin for hella long, the test wasn't even what I expected. And she wasn't even clear on what concept she wanted us to use, therefore, I faailed my exam :( UGHHH. The second one I failed too. Thas when I knew tho, we wasn't gon click. I fucked wid the counselor appointment and dropped the class since I was already plannin on takin it again next semester. Stupid ass Math 100. Whatevs tho.

Drove home hella upset and almost ran a bitch over yesterday. ALLL BAD. Hahah. Iss coo tho. But anyways, I went home and took a nap to calm my ass down. Around 6 I started to get ready cus leanne and rickstopherton was comin through to the capitol city. Haha. Baby swooped me when he got off and chilled at his house til they showed up. Aint shit was goin down out here last night [hella weak] so we fucked wid the jackson rancheria.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We wasn't allowed to take pictures inside. But whatevs. It was a coo lil hype. Me and leanne was on our shit for hella long, triena come up wid roulette [or however you spell that shit] and slots hahahah and was on the complimentary drinks hah. While rick and baby was makin shit happen at the tables. Three/four hours later, us girls was not lucky thoooo, fucked up. But the men were ! They came up a good profit too.

WHY WHY WHY. When we was on our way home tho, we got blurped ! For some dumbshit too. Nigga was triena fuck wid us. At 530am ! Takin alla our ID's and shit. Doin too much. But he let us go and we all slept over at babys house. I felt hella bad cus he had work at 11 this morning. So we hadda wake up at 9. Allllll bad. We prolly only got like 2 hoursa sleep. But it was cooo.

After behbeh went to work, leanne, rick and I went to get some food cus we was haaila hungry doe. Went to the pho house and it 'pho'sho hit the spot. Hahaha.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ricks moolah but he bastard didn't wana pay for us. Haha. Issall good tho. After that exam shit I wanted to drink lastnight tho maaan. Get it outta my system ! Iss coo tho, baby and I hadda talk and it had me calm down.

Coo lil friday I'd say. Today, I make cashmoneys sellin ya fav casual clothin -_- stupid old navy. Tahtah !