"There aren't enough hours ina day"

A busy ass day, once again. And ona schoonight ? Haha

Photobucket

Spent the first night wid baby and started the night wid a big smile on my face =) baby and I been busy wid schoo and work and finally found some time for just US.

Photobucket

The 90+ study cards for my fuckin english midterm tomorrow. And I pretty much got my shit down to exact. But shit les just hope I remember by tomorrow hence the fact that I'm still wid B tonight =) fuckkk. Haha.

Photobucket

Went and fucked wid the oil change at jiffylube but only for an oil change. Don't fuck wid nothin else ! Watch the youtube jiffylube scam. Makes you wana do shit on ya own insteada payin for shit that don't even happen.

Photobucket

Damn tho, me and baby really did hella shit today. Went everywheeeeere. Ona random hype too, we didn't even plan today and today fadamnsure wasn't no special occasion to be celebrated you feel me. Hah

Photobucket

Visited my family's newly bought and paid house. Nomore moving around for me and moms. Finalllyyyy settling down. Ahhh, hahah. But wtfuck, creekside ? Haaaail nah.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Old sacramento visit. Thanksbaby :D

Photobucket
And even the muthafuckin downtown plaza. Got me some f21 sunglasses and accessories for my LA trip =) whas goooooood (: hahaha.

Photobucket

And on THAT note, I say my goodnights. Dueces hoe ! Im wid baby again tonight and damn it sure feels damn good to have him at my side (: my man stay down fo me. Ughhh, I fuckin love him.