Too focused.

Damn it amazes me how I manage to stay concurrent by juggling more than one priority atta time. Everyday I always got hella shit to do and at the enda the day, when issall done I be feelin damn good. Last night baby was up playin video games and alla that nonsense, but was I gona stay up and wait fa him to go to sleep ? Haail nah. Hahah, I KO'd on his ass ! =) sowwy baby. I woke up late this morning, but in record time I did my haair, got dressed, brushed my teeth and did my eyeliner and alla that goodshit. And I still got starbucks. Muthafucka im illlllin. Hahaha. Anywhooo. Last night hella fam was drinkin and shit, triena get me to stay and chill wid em. But damn, I gota study at least two hours per night two weeks before a test for me to understand my shit completely. I may not be the smartest bitch, but I do try more than most to get whas done. I gota midterm on thurs. So yalready know I gota get shit done. Ya girl bought flashcards and everything. And they bright colored too ! Fucks wid it =) I know by doin good on my tests and in schoo, ima feel better to go places and reward myself by doin thangs I like. LA ?! Ayyyeee. Works been triena fuck me over wid hella hours and tho I'd like to have the hours, I gota focus on schoo. Cus I know inda long run ima be gettin moooo' money bruh ! Recommended for a keyholder position, but damn I can't even do it. I already put enough hours at the workhouse and now they triena get me to devote my life there, hahaha. Fuckalla that.

Baby and I been doin reaal good. We both on our grind so we can afford our dream house and be financially able to have our future together =) right baby ? Ughhh, I love my man. I know we got our differences but baby I know thas how we learn from eachother. No matta what we got 87 years together to love eachotha, hahaha. Don't ask how we got that number. But yawwwmm.

Man tho, re-evaluating friends is easy fa me nowadays. I went through tons of fake bitches and bitches who be feelin themselves too much in highschoo to get me started instantly. Hahahaha. "WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU IS ?!" hahahah. Maayn. Iss whatever. Some of these bitches aint even on my level to fuck wid me so why should I give them the time. I surround myself wid those who got the same goal as me and alla that hype shit, AINT ME. Cus bitch I got my own ! =)

Im really in class right now. Not payin attention cus she readin shit over and over again I already read to myself last night. Anyways ! We gon geta basketball court in our backyard at the house. Wsup baby !? Hahaha. Make like usher and letme ask you, "can you handle it ?" Hahah, toodles <3 bitch



The number one bitchass haters: DOUBLE A. Damn they really got hater marks all over they blogs about us huh wifey. But us ? We do things ina nice way. Corey, two can plaay that game. Even tho you're a bitchass assholee, we still love you ...sometimes.