Girls night out.

Didn't even really go as planned hahah. Tell me why that day was another busy ass day fa me. Damn, my fridays be fuckin me over ! Math class inda mornin for 3 hourssss. Went home to eat, went straight to work and even got off early got them bitches told me they was gona come early. But noooo ! Hahaha, fuckin filipinos. Always doin shit at they own time. Hahaha, issall good tho cus I got my daily nap outta the way (: the girls and I ate at cheesecake factory and had this dopeass server named Nicole tell us wsup about sac hiphop clubs, hahah. And then after chilled wid the "double A" niggas and they friends hahahaha. Hella funny (: yesterday, I had work inda morning and then came home and just lounged all day, cleanin, doin naails, and alla the goodshit. Baby came through to say bye to me before he went to rick's brother's baby "welcoming" or somethin hahaha. Why is everyone havin babies !? The fuck maaan. After that tho, I studied for my damn english midterm cus this fuckin teacher's givin us 70 vocab words to memorize and 3 chapters to study over. Whatevs tho. Stupid bitches trina ley and they friend came through to visit me at 1am !? Foreal ? Hahah. Funny ass shit tho. But it was whatevs (: todaaay, what else do I do on sundays ? Im gon be at work -_- alllll damn day. Brians comin through tonight too I think, ahhh. Hahah, enough wid my lifestories. All I gota say, I love my girls ! Im hella mad I didn't party last night tho, shit always happens when im not there.