Weekly rituals.

Baby and I do so much together. Hence the fact that we don't really got anybody else to do things wid cus we're always focused on schoo and work rather than makin friends and such. Yehnnoe ? Shit, we got our friends back at home. We out here to focus on our shit. BUUT, a busy day that started so early inda morning began so beautifully =) I love wakin up to brian. He's so cute. Like a japanese cuddly bear that hugs you inda middle of the night or kisses me onda cheek inda morning =D im sucha lucky girl. I don't really express my feelings so deep, but in brians eyes, he always gives me that look, like I can just tell we're always gona be in love wid eachother cus we can't live without one another, crazy huh. I admit, we do got our problems here and there, but the look he gives ... thas when I know. Can't nothin feel better than what we got together. I gota deal wid his silly, goofy, fun, crazy ass for 87 years. [87 years is justa random number we came up wid statin how long we're gona be together. And we met eachother when we were 17, so when we're 104 years old, we die together but our love is forever.] Hahahahah, iuno what im talkin bout. But daamn, he's my shinin staaaar =) "honey YOU, aaawre maaah shinin star" hahaha, hella oldass song.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Damn, anyways ! We started our day by goina walmart to get his things and I was gona get these eyelashes, but nah ima just order some online. And theeen we went to ross to look if they had brians cologne but they didn't, I hella had to use the restroom, but when I walked out, I seen this cuteass leather jacket =) SWOOPED. Hahah, a good investment. And then fucked wid the arden mall to go check if they had this watch I wanted at f21 but they didn't :( baby wanted to switch colognes but he was uncertain on which to get. We woulda stayed there to keep shopping but I got hella hungry. We went to arigatos off howe ave [GO. THERE.], which by the waaay is the dopest sushi place wid some gooood ASSSS sushi. Nigga, im japanese, I know what good sushi tastes like. Hahah. And their rolls are HALF OFF !? Ohh man. I didn't know when to stop. Hahaha. Nah nah, im jk. I prolly stopped after like the third roll.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

NOT TO FORGET;
Its hazelbaby's birthday today. And my bitches are out bowling and shit without me. Wifey told me I was to be replaced for the night !? HAAAIL NAH, FUCK THAT. Can't NO bitch replace me. She know, she know. I miss my girls tho. Iss fuckin genuine as heeell how our two hour long distance can't break our friendship, we solid as fuck.