HELLA OLD ASS MEMORIES.

ALLA THIS SHIT WAS IN 06, damn you can HELLA change in three years. Well ofcourse, cus change is always good. But i'm lovin how life is now. I gota goodass job, im doin good in schoo and i'm wid the man of my dreams. But ayyeee, iss okaay to go down memory lane every once in a while, you dont know who you are unless you know what you've been through or is it ... you dont know where you're goin unless you know where you're from. WHATEVER. you get my vibe =) ahahahaha.

This is what i used to fucks wid ona daily. But NOW, ima good girl =)



Bonfires at ocean beach, everyone from fairfield to vallejo to alameda to the city.




EWWWWWW & tell me why i found this ...




ALRIGHT, so lemme first NOTE that this nigga is my EXBOYFRIEND. I just found it hella funny that alla sudden i found this shit. Ughhhh, dont worry baby if you eveer read this you know that i highly dislike this nigga cus he talked too much shit and i hadda chalk his ass to the game. BUT WHATEVS ! Cus i'm happily in love wid ...


BRIAN MUTHAFUCKIN BABYDADDY SMITH !


Photobucket
Photobucket