Gingersnaps.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Im really not a fan of hot weather. Im the best in complainin when it comes to heat. I hate the feeling. Everything about it. Hahaha. Those couple days of heat was even worse for me cus I got hella sick wid the stomach flu. Which was fucked up cus at work they still wanted me to come in. I fucked wid the fittin room shift since the fittin room is near the bathrooms. Just in case yehnnoe. Hahah. I felt the worst pain tho, the stomach flu is NOT the bidniz. Or maybe I was just unfortunate to have the symptoms I had cus it got so bad to where I had to go to the hospital. But im goood now. Thank god.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Thursday night I went to red robin in Rancho cordova wid baby and his coworkers for his coworkers birthday. It was cooooo. I wasn't really that hungry so I fucked wid the caesar salad and clam chowdaaaa =) damn im hella cravin clam chowder in sf right nowwww. Hmph. But anyways...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Maaan, yesterday when I went to work, I seen pico's bitchass nametag on my locker and was like, "what the fuck is this !?" hahaha. Wthhh, who does this nigga think he is ?! Hahah, but maaayn, im startin to haate goina work. But then iss gon suck cus when my brother gives me that car ima havta work more cus Im gon have ANOTHER bill to worry about. Iss good tho. I guess.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Last night on our way to leannes, baby and I were triena see how fast his car could go, he went up to like 115 and then slowed down but I couldn't catch the picture. Haha, last night was coo tho. Went to the telly in fairfield but got kicked out cus there were hella heads up in that bitch. So we fucked wid walmart and latenight jackindabox (: we met everyone up at leannes but didn't stay long. Fuckin kaz got the jaguar tho ? A bitch car !? Hahahah. Nah that shit was dumbass legit tho. hellllaaaa nice.

After we went to baby's house.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Poor baby said I kept elbowing him while we were sleeping. But shit I can't help it if its his small ass bed ! Haha. I slept good tho (: hahah. We had to wake up early to meet up moms in fairfield cus I got work at 1130. So we on our waay. Damn tho, its the enda april already !? I coulda sworn it was just april fools. Issall good cus that means that pretty soon, summers gona be heeeere (: ayyyye.