Without cover.

i'm not even gon go into all the specifics of what i've been doin lately, cus honestly, i dont remember nothin else BUT bein sick, goin to the hospital and bein wid baby and my nephew.

to my loyal blogreaders, my bad for not bein able to update. i was hella sick. not just hella sick, but HELLLLAAAAAAA SICK. i think thas the worst i've ever been sick in my life. and on top of that, i felt the worst pain eveeeer. but yehnnoe, baby still took care of mama =) mmm ! i love my man. anyways, i hate the damn hospitals tho. stupid bitches had me wait the first time. but inda end, it came down to the stomach flu and dehydration. i guess they triena tell me i dont drink enough italian sodas and jamba juice ? awwwww shit. they bouta max out my damn card then cus i already swipe my shit so damn much. issall good tho. i've been spendin hella time wid my nephew tho. i swear i love that spoiled brat. you wana talk about spoiled ? MY NEPHEW IS FUCKIN SPOILED. so spoiled i wana strangle him sometimes but i dont cus i love him so damn much. hahahahah.

anyways, tonight baby invited me to his coworker's dinner thingy at chevys ? red lobster ? i forgot. one of those. so i guess i'll be attendin dinner wid a whole bunch of people that i dont even know -_- but i cant wait til the weeekend ! for the first time i'm not closing at work =) i gets off earlieeer than usual. so you know what that means ! hahahaha. ohh and sunsplash on wednesday ? wid my girlies ? ahh shiet. and i cashed out on more than a few summer dress. BRING THE HEAT BABY, cus i CAN be inda kitchen and in yo griiill biaaaaatch ! =) i'm too lazy to think of some other stupid ass shit to tell you guys so I guess you'll have to wait til the next post cus hopefully it'll be more interesting than this one. hahahah. toodles !

PS- I miss you too wifey.