Prayin ...

charwifey says it seems like i blog everyday, so i'm bloggin right now. at 1230am, for HER. hahahah ;) but anyways ! read her shit, charbeezy.blogspot.com -- Wifey, iss no question, you already know its automatic for me to be there for you when you need me gruhhh ! you know how i somehow got the wisdom that i have to make sure i tell my girls exactly what they need to know [not WANT TO KNOW] for the sake of the better. hahahaha. hella corny. but shit, yalready know mamas. fuck what anybody says, fuck how anyone feels, YOU DO YOU. and dont ever let anyone make you feel less than what you are cus that's their way of triena make themselves sound ona higher level, but pshhh i mean ... WE STAY UPGRADIN ON THESE MUTHAFUCKAS. how could they be ona higher level when they got our names droolin out they mouths. even at our lowest point in life, we still top notch girl ! my ride or die girl maaan. my patna in crime, foreaaals. bitch we regulate niggas together on a constant note. hahahaha. esp at hazels function. BUT ! Lets not get into that. hahaha.
I LOVE MY WIFEY CHARLENE BANZON, OFFTOP !

without doubt, without question.

-------------------------------------------------------------

please lord, please find a cure for this swine flu man ! tell me why i just learned about it today ! -- thanks to bestfriend-- readin about it on cnn.com freaked me out. hella made me wana cash out on hand sanitizer plus the wipes AND the face masks. i'm not even sick, but i still wana get tested. it is really no joke. and it scares me to think of how easily its been spreading. NOT COOOOO. i got so freaked out, if you got textes or IMs from me about it, iss cus i care man ! i dont wana see anyone i know havta go through that kinda problem. its hella devastating. i'm prayin that they find a way to cure it tho. cus people are freaked out about it and so am i. hmmm, on a better note tho ! gueess who's gettin this pretty baby tomorrow ...ahhhhhhhhhh ! meeeeeeeee ! hahahaha. well oookaay, thas some picture i got off google, but myy nigga. its the exact dup of what mines looks like. no more drivin mommys car ? nomore waiting for moms to come home to gets places ? ahhhh shit. MINE. finally man. final. ly.

kuya gave me that call that i've been waiting for alllll week that i'm gettin the cahh tomorrow. though i got work tomorrow he's gona be givin it to me after, i suppose. he's paying for the car for me (: BUT ! i'm payin him back in payments. damn man, I LOVE MY BROTHER ! on everything man. he knows how hard i try and how much effort i put into triena get started on my own two size 5 ina half feet. but god knows i've been patient for this for so long now. and i'm guessin he's tellin me i'm ready and givin me a blessin. bill$. bill$. bill$. dzamn man, i have no otha choice now =/ but, im hoping it'll all pay off in the long run. work hard, play harder. right ?

but why am i feelin like ima be workin so damn hard, i prolly wont have any energy to plaay. dedication man. i live it, speak it, breath, eat, sleep -- DEDICATION.