My favorite love story.

My midnight surprise:

Photobucket


I tried to look for cupcakes but didnt have time to look or make some so i grabbed BLUEBERRY muffins. hahahah, still did the job so i wasnt trippin :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning:
Photobucket
Fucked wid the costco lunch cus we werent thaat hungry but we got the $1.50 hotdogs that come WITH soda. ohh yeaaahhhhh baby. hahah.
Photobucket
then baby took me to the folsom outlets :)
and let me just say, its structure is confusing as fuck.
but they DO got nice stores there wid nice ass views and whatnot.
Photobucket
Photobucket
The nike outlet.
Photobucket
ugly ass blazers that look like their color ... LIKE SHIT !
>:[ what a disgrace. IMO. goodness.
<span class=
<span class=
19 months, with him. a pretty ass view next to a waterfall where i made three wishes. for me, for my family, and my dearlybeloved baby &bestfriends =)
<span class=
baby, winning my prize. hahaha, nah he really didnt get anything.
we got jipped 25 cents, but its coooo. hahahah.
<span class=
I swear we're gona own a walmart one day :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------
DINNER:

<span class=
Baby took me to dinner :D i love arigatos.

<span class=
<span class=
<span class=
It looked like a mouse, tehehehe.
<span class=

Went back to babys house where he got WHOOPED at the game Kerplunk [swear i thought people knew wsup wid that game, that game used to be the shit at daycare back in the day boyee ! muthafuckas used to get rewards when they won that game] hahahaha anyways. and then, suddenly, the lights went out, AND IT WAS A WRAP ! ;) hahaha, nah i'm kidding. we counted sheep together -_- or did we ? ;) MUAHA. damn brian, words cant ever express how much i love you. you got me man, you got me. i may be annoyed by you at times, but damn i cant help myself but realize how much i freakin appreciate everything you do for me and how much i love you. i swear, you're the only man i know that would ever WANT to put up wid my difficulties. Thas when you know what you got is legit. me love you long time baby. "all i'll ever need, is you in my life to help me live longer & love better" damn, i cant believe i'm makin an 87 year commitment. hahaha, but i know its gona be worth it, i know it.