So on Wed, it was supposed to be my day off work, but nooooo. I took my coworkers shift since she didn't wana go to work I guess. I got bills and INTERDEPENDENCE type shit to worry bout (: but man tho, work was gay as fuck. There was like nobody in the store. But then it was busy here and there. I sweaaah, "awesome" is like a sac term out here. I've never heard it used in any language as much as I do out here in sac. And if you ask me, ITS FUCKIN ANNOYING. Everyone sounds like barbies and kens out here wid their prissy ass attitudes and shit. Goodness ! hahahaha, thas like a word you say to kids when they do good on their ABC's test. But NOT WHEN WE'RE GROWN ASS ADULTS YEHNNOE !? Idk, thas just imo. I know i aint neva heard that word back at home.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hahaha, anyways. Got paid today and was pretty damn happy wid my paycheck $$$$. And I know my next ones gona look pretty too cus alla this overtime and shit. Afterwork, I went to fill up by gas tank. And for hella long I would normally put like $10-$15 in my tank. But today, I used my card and filled up my tank and found out it costs, $27 to fill up my damn tank. Fuckin gas prices goin up again :( read that shit on cnn.com too. Hahaha, you bitches know I gota stay updated on my shit (: Came home and me and baby were just bein some geeks in love. Playin games wid eachother. Makin jokes and shit. Hella funny. I guess iss normal for us now. Hahaha, we work all damn day and then come home and act like little nerds runnin around the house. took this panormic picture cus i was testin this settin on my camera and i told baby to move to a different spot to see if it would come up. and it did. except baby looks like he gota ghost of himself behind him. hahaha, creepy, but dope as fuck :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
hahaha, caught baby lookin at himself inda mirror, which isnt anything knew.


Yesterday, we had to go to sac state cus baby had to turn his fafsa papers in. And I realized, I HATE WALKING. Haha, unless its to a place im excited to go to, like the mall =) or something of the sort hahahahahaha. YOU KNOOOWWWW. gahd, people ride bikes at ucdavis cus the campus is huge. They should ride bikes here too damnit. These buildings are far from eachother. Man, ima muthafuckin queen. Queens don't walk.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


PS- I don't wana tan this summer :( I hate bein darkskinned. Cus then I get mistaken to be some otha nationality than what I really am. NOTE: I am japanese, filipino and german bitches. Rememba that !

After, we went to arden so baby could get some work shoes. And he got himself some freakin VANS. hahahahahaha. nah iss good tho. they nice. for workshoes. yehnnoe, the kinda shoes to get fucked up ona regular. hahaha, but yeaaah.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Got the surf city squeeeze iceee for like $3 ! wtfuck. i coulda just gota humungo sized slushee at AMPM for like $1 something. maaan, i shoulda. but i didnt. whatevs tho, shit still was on hit.

So later on, I went to go chill wid jem. It was hella fuckin hot outside ! But most of the time we were stuck infronta the fan, watchin videos and bein stupid. It was coo tho. We sat and talked about ... everything. Hahaha, and then went to big spoon and got some froyo =) we also made a cute video for our boyfriends, cus we're corny like thaaaaat.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This morning, baby and i thought that we were gona wake up early, but we didnt. actually we didnt even wake up til like noon-ish. and then we got dressed and shit. and then i fell back asleep. hahahahaah, whatevs tho. I had work at 5-10. came home and baby ended up not wantin to go to jackson or his coworkers dinner or whatever. and I sure as hell was too tired to drive to davis and especially richmond. i felt bad tho, cus i miss two birthdays today. kevin's surprise brithday and then my bestfriend dante's birthday. SHOUTOUTS TO KEVIN WU AND DANTE RICO THO. happy birthday to boffff you guys.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

as i was goina work, i looked at my mile thingy. and it said 777 :) which is the day me and baby started talkin. it was a good thing i was at a stoplight so i grabbed my camera and took a picture :) damn, i'm in love wid my man ! brian, you're amazing. i swear this to you. well anyways, i gotta go to sleep now. its freakin 210am. and i got work tmrw. GO FIGURE. iss nothin tho

CUS BITCH I'M GETTIN PAID.