Meet and greet.

Maybe 1/3 of my friends OR people that i'm acquaintances wid have always told me, "Khristine, i swear when i first met you, i thought you were hella mean" or i get, "I was hella scared to meet you cus I thought you were a bitch" hahahaha. I think that is lightweight funny. I hella know how i come off as a pretty strong minded, very bold speakin type girl, BUT i have love wid a heart like no other. I'm very opinionated and my true ass friends know me for just that. I speak my mind cus I hate keepin things bottled up inside. I speak my mind when I need to, wherever, to whoever. I learned a long time ago that keepin it to yourself just makes it 100 times frustrating. Cus inda end, you get nowhere. And inda end you're just gona be sittin there thinkin to yourself, "Damn, i shoulda said ____ or ____" and so forth. When you speak your mind, there is no shoulda. Its all out on the floor cus you've owned your beliefs and you know how and where you stand your grounds. I like knowing that i can control my feelings and how people recognize that particular trait right off the bat. But damn, i had like 3 people i know tell me that today and it made me realize,

DO I REALLY COME OFF THAT STRONG WHEN IT COMES TO FIRST IMPRESSIONS ?
IF SO, WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET ! BITCH. =)