Baby, I'll show YOU fireworks.

2:32am July 3rd: Its our One year and 9 month anniversary :D yaaaay. Mmm, well yesterday, I had to work 1-10pm, ahhh. The day took a toll on me. Busy Thursday, for no reason. And then after work, I chilled wid jem -My boothangthang ! Hahahah, no homo. While we were there, we had a little therapy session and venting everything ! As always. And then I came upon borrowin the movie Twilight from her. Since I've never watched it. Went home to an anxious worried baby of mine and ended the night wid hugs and kisses & twilight on the flatscreen. Hahahah ;) mmm, but man. Im a little disappointed in the movie, I expected too much from it through all the hype about twilight, but it was ... cooo. The ending was a real taker cus it wasn't even an endin, it was a transition to keep the interest goin I suppose.ANYWAYS ! Yes jem, I will return your movie. Haha goodness. Now I can say that I watched the movie. Like two months later after everyone else did, haha. Iss all gee!

12:42am, July 4th. Mmm, here I am to speak on the best chill day I've had ina while. So, we didn't even wake up til 3pm, hahaha. Dzaaamn, we were thaaat exhausted from, everything ;) the day wasn't weell planned at all but iss coo, it still went by smoothly. We took a shower, went to the bank, got some BK real quick and went back home. We chilled in our room, watchin The suite life of Zack and Cody and kept switchin to watch The Food Network. Hahaha, sooner or later we fell back asleep, but I aint complainin. It felt damn good to take a nap. I haven't had one of those in forever. Mmm, we woke up at like 8pm and baby had told me to get dressed. For what I asked ? In return I only got the response of a smile upon his face. Hahaha. So I did my hair, got dressed and off we were. Lookin about the direction we were goin, I got anxious :D we ended up at The Cheesecake Factory ! I was essss-cited. Baby let me order whatever I wanted, so from there I fucked wid the Shirley Temples, an appetizer, fresh bread, chipotle chicken pasta and topped it off wid the lemon raspberry cheesecake (: ya girl can eat ! Hahah, it grew into a perfect daaay today.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And I loved every second of it. Therefore, I end this post. HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY !