The past couples days.

Photobucket Photobucket

I've been lookin for the perfect HBIC dress for my mans special day. and i'm hella picky. wish me luck.

Me and jem's been together. Doin grown thangs. Doin what any girl would do when they get outta relationship. We went shopping, ate froyo-frozen yogurt for you kids that dont know- ate, ate, went shopping, at ice cream. and ... ate. hahahaha, nah after alla that, she good. Brian and I gave her the strength she needed to get by. There musta been somethin inda ice cream ! hahaha, i'm jokin. i've had a magnificent two days off. i hella needed it. I needed the rest. I needed the calm. And I definitely needed the quality time with Brian. It sucks cus livin together, we thought we'd have alot of time for eachother, but the thing that always gets us, is that i'm always working. i'm actually excited for this weekend. got a couple thangs on my checklist this weekend ;)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

So wednesday -the 8th, my babies from highschoo came through to sac. Damn jem, me and you four days ina row tho ? Hahah, marnelli and steve came out to Sac to have a feel of the true Sac experience. Right when we met up, I drove over towards the mall cus they was hungry so we stopped by bigspoon one time :D my faaaav. and for hella long we were contemplating between Mizu or Arigatos. Since we were already by the mall we went to Arigatos instead of the buffet cus we weren't hella hungry like that. Jem had class that day and we all basically told her she wasn't going and cut it at that. Itsall love tho, she will be successful. Hahaha, mmm arigatos is the shit for a quick sushi scheme. I ordered golden cali and seaweed salad. after we went over to jems so we could get marnelli's car and we was gona go to my house so I could cook dinner. So steve drove marnelli's car and I drove mines, cus duhhh I was goin home and jem just rode wid me. When we got there we quickly fucked wid her macbook and started preparing the food even tho we were still hella full. Then, I remembered we still had fireworks from the fourtha july and decided to fucks wid those to help entertain us in the meantime while the food was cooking. While we were still waiting we were makin silly videos and such and ended up findin the boxin mittens in the livin room. Me VS Aj and then Jem VS Marnelli. Go watch it on her youtube to see who won, but that shit was heeeella funny. After we brought it down to a coo chill level, the food that I cooked was ready-Chicken soup and baked biscuits. It was deelish. I need to start cookin more at home, I just never really have the time to, ahhhh.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket