A weakass fourth of july.

So out of all managers, I ended up having to close cus the GM, my boss, ended up going on vacation. And then the other manager had family emergencies so I was STUCK. And baby had already planned to go to Vallejo to help his mammy. So, another fourtha july, GONE. That morning I woke up sad knowin that I wasn't gona be able to spend another fourtha july wid Brian. Since last year we were broken up and the year before, we were just barely gettin to know eachother. I WOKE UP CRYIN, DAMNIT ! Cus yehnnoe, every girl always sees the perfect fourth of july cuddled up next her man, under the full lit sky of sparkles and loud booming sounds. But no, not me. I had to work :( fuck overtime, outta all days, I didn't wana be at work. Whatever tho, I had to stick it out. The whole day was just one retarded ass mess. I ended up having to do, EVERYTHING. Whatever tho, it has to be done somehow.

I planned on leaving Sac around 915pm at the latest. During my lunch, I bought fireworks and everything ! So basically, as soon as the store closed, i was just gona do my closing procedures and dip. But I had complications wid the deposit for closing and it fucked me over. Big time ! I was so upset. But anyways, I ended up gettin outta here at 945pm. Smashed 80-90mph to dixon and got gas and then smashed the rest of the day off to Vallejo. Swooped my fellow OG Khea and then swooped baby from his house and was off to this dude Websters house. And it ended up bein a night of terror. Khea's ex and his new chick. Jem's ex of four years and his new chick. Jem's recent ex and whatever the hell that nigga had goin on. IT WAS ALLLL BAD. Walked into the house and found Jem hella faded. And a little too emotional. But you know, I had my girls back. It was a whole night of drama and awkward-ness. But we got through it and they ended up leaving. And my nigga Richard was there. The most unexpected thing ever ! Bitchass niggas like a bestfriend to me so it was coo to see a happy face despite all the craziness inda house. It woulda been a PGIRL AND PBOY NIGHT, buuuut missy Amanda is still on island territory. After everyone left and after I had to give a therapy session to my ever-so-emotional boothangthang [jem] for a bit. But my girl knows wsup. Mmm, it started gettin a little late so after we ended up takin robbie and khea wherever they needed to go, awkward moment inda car once agan. But I had Robbie wid Brian inda backseat and Khea as my right hand. Took Robbie home and dropped Khea off at another function. So it ended up cooooo.

After we went to babes house to get his car and smashed back to Sac. Hella funny cus he stopped in Fairfield to get gas and I just went straight to Sac, but somehow he still caught up to me. Ended the night laughin about the entire night's situation, but iss nothin. We coo as fuck and in love as ever. I love my baby ! It was indeed and fourth of July to remember.