No cop, no stop.

I fuckin hate stop signs. Hahahahahah, anyways ! I just got home from josephine's lil kickit thang. It was a coo little kickit, I was takin care of niggas I didnt even know just cus I was triena have these nigga respect my girls house. Shit, I swear the more people drink, the more they dont realize how loud they are. Hahah, at brians party I know I was drunk and I know everyone AND I was hella loud, but then again thas why I was hella regulatin at Brian's party. Its coo though ! We all young bucks so its all G. But anyways, i came home huungry and baby got me some buffalo wings and we headed to the room. And since Bdaddy's playin SFIV i decided to blog to occupy my time before I go to sleep. Hahaha, i love comin home and baby comes to the door, smilin at me wid that face. That face that makes you feel complete comfort. The kinda face that a little boy would give to their mommy when they've been gone for an entire day at work or something. Thas the face brian gives me. And especially his bear hug, MMMMM. *sigh. Baby knows i be hella feelin him, cus this fool be havin hella swag onda inside that he dont show nobody, its just faaa me. Its hella funny though cus I took my bra off--girls, you know you should NOT be wearin bra's when you're at home though. Its bad for you! -- and then I put it on top of his head. I was hella dyyyyin ! It hella made me think about that boob head dude from Little Nicky. Hahahah, hella bomb.


Man though, I had a terrible dream last night. I had a dream that it was our anniversary right and we were goin on an overpass but when we were lookin towards the houses from afar, we hella saw a UFO ! hahahaha, wtfuck. And so we smashed to the house and tried to get whatever we could and whatever we needed out the house. Alla the sudden alla his friends come through and they're tellin us that the aliens are triena take over the world ! Hahahahah. So then for some reason, the only thing I wanted to save [outta alla my possessions] was the pictures that brian and I took. I had it all ina box and for some reason I couldnt find the box for hella long. But when I finally did everyone was hella panicking and was hoppin in cars and shit. But Brian went ina different car and I was ina car wid alla my girls. We smashed and then alla the sudden, we went separate ways and for hella long we lost the other car but we were just triena get the fuck outta the town. And all I remember sayin in my dream was, "Brian's gone, he left me." and then I woke up and was heeeella trippin :( I hella flinched and shit cus I was hella scared from the dream ! But as I woke up, Brian hella turned over and put his arms over me and kissed me. OMG, I was so relieved. I sat up, looked around and layed back down into the arms of the love of my life. I swear, at that moment, I realized no matter what situation i fall into, Brian's there. Supportin me, calmin my nerves, genuinely lovin me and bein my bestfriend, my love, my soulmate, my everything. I'm so damn blessed. Blessin as in, i just got paid about three hours ago. I love direct deposit. Cus then all I gota wait for is that tuesday and then for midnight to hit so when I check my account, I either got three or four digits in my account-- depending on what bills I gota pay hahaha

$,$$$ or $$$ !
Yeah thas right, ya girl got it like THAT.