Pretty little missile.

So today was my day off. THANK YOU LORD JESUS. And I really didn't do anything. I woke up late, for once ina very long time, and just chilled at home. Rejuvinating myself and refreshin my mind of what was stressin me out for the past few days. I redid my eyebrows, trimmed my hair, got my naaails did and my toesies =) I even dusted my room. WHAT. THE. FUCK. Hahaha !



Majority of the time I was on youtube slappin Erika David's "In my heels" single. Cus the beat and background was cute as fuck. While that was tainted in the background of my day, I did my hair and even slipped in some time to do some online shoppin. OFCOURSE I DIDN'T BUY ANYTHING cus ya girl just paid some bills but when I do got money to throw, I already got my list of needs whenever i do have the chance to take myself ona shopping spree. Which i'm hopin is gona be vewy soon, cus after alla the hardwork i put myself through this summer, i know i deserve it. hardworkin mama, hardworkin at workin hard. hahahaha (: tehehehe.

Baby came home hungry and had a smile fulla romance so I baked him some pizza that we bought at wall-e world [walmart] haha. Josephine calls me and tells me her, marben and loraine were comin through. And damn, its been a minute since I saw loraine. We had hella to update eachother wid though. And maaan, the whole time all you heard was me and her updatin bout hella shit. Talkin to her made me realize how young I am, yet how much I've achieved and been through. Me and her have been through some tough ass situations when we were witto babies in highschoo, ditchin periods to do absolutely nothin and we're so young ! Goodness gracious. What is the world comin to ? She told me bout her marriage life and damn, it made me realize how happy I am to be wid brian who genuinely loves me for who I am. AGAIN, THANK YOU LORD JESUS. I'm blessed. Which is why im not stressed, for now. Im relieved at the moment and just waitin for anotha challenge to face. BECAUSE I KNOW I CAN GET THROUGH IT.

"Fall down 7 times,
get back up 8."

PS- I love latenight 3am talks. Thas the bidniz.