Summer Fallin.


So summer's almost over. AND NO, I'M NOT READY. I mean, yeah I wana go back to schoo. But that just adds another thing on my list thats gona take up more of my time. Spent most of the summer kickin it. I dont find myself gettin into that many thangs like I did last year and the year before. I'm becomin more chill and shit rather than bein the outgoing gal of the pahhhty. And to be completely honest ? I love it. I love that I got shit to do rather than throwin my time away to some stupid function that I prolly didnt even wana go to inda first place. I love that I occupy my time wid time consuming shit thas worth my time. Like, working, sleeping, eating, cleaning, spendin time wid my selected few & gettin PAID$$$. Yeah, life is limited and I should be livin it up, but inda end i'd be happier knowin that I put in more effort in bein successful in life rather than lookin like a drunky or a partygirl. I got my goals and the right mindset so i'm good. But then I know things change and nothings for sure. But, I let god write my lovestory, even if its just some crazy lifestyle. Its a crazy lifestyle that I live to die for.

Really went to Superwalmart while baby was in Vallejo and made him a cuppycake. Well, we tried at least. But its okaaaay ! Next thing on my list, is to make a layered cake :) OR rockyroad brownies. The damn goldfish were supposed to say 22- for 22 months, happy anniversary baby. But josephine left the damn hole inda middle ! hahahahaha, nah its coo tho. It came out legit. And tasted fuckin fabulous. I'm think i'm gettin used to Sac. I'm settled here & realizing that bein out here was best for me rather than bein inda citylife and in the "hype" -fuck the hype btw.

PS- I dont think I'll never get sick of flowers in my favorite color. NEVER. You'll see these at my wedding. Trust that.