Taken.

I remember, i used to always do these my junior year in highschool. All. the fuckin. time.

--10 Things You Wish You Could Say to 10 Different People Right Now:
1. You're the best thing, that ever happened to me.
2. You're mentally ill, I swear you are. But i love you.
3. You've got mad swag when you're onda dancefloor
4. You're just a sad pathetic bitch.
5. Say it, dont spray it chief.
6. I love you for who you're not instead of who you are.
7. I swear we're gona make the cutest japanese babies ever.
8. Even though I got sick of you so soon, I fuckin miss you.
9. Ewww bitch, put some makeup on that hideous face ! Maybe it'll do you some good for once.
10. Outta all people, I would tell every chapter of my life to you, just cus.


--9 Things People May Not Know About You:
1. I have a birthmark of a star on my belly.
2. I'm the youngest out of 4.
3. I have almost every race of ASIAN in my family.
4. I hate slimy food [e.g octopus, eel, eggplant]
5. I'm a child at heart wid a babywaby voice
6. I love reading.
7. I love shopping, but i'm the pickiest shopper ever.
8. My hair is really wavy and curly.
9. I used to sing in a church choir in Fairfield when I was little.

--8 Ways To Win Your Heart:

1. Feed me.
2. Cook for me.
3. Go grocery shopping wid me.
4. Give me hugs.
5. Sing to me.
6. Make me laugh when i'm sad.
7. Surprise me when least expected.
8. Take lots and lots of pictures wid me for my lifetime photo album.

--7 Things That Cross Your Mind A Lot:
1. Money
2. My nephews Kyle and Dillon.
3. Baby.
4. Food.
5. Dying
6. "I need to clean..."
7. Sex.

--6 Things You Do Before You Fall Asleep (not in order):
1. Shower or body shower.
2. Get a glass of water.
3. Brush my teeffff.
4. Send Goodnight text msgs to my bestfriends.
5. Set an alarm.
6. Read CNN. com

--5 Characteristics You Value:
1. The way you smile at me.
2. The respect you give.
3. The loyalty we have.
4. The trust we give.
5. The humor in you.

--4 Songs to Describe Your Life:
1. Superstar-Cherish.
2. She got her own- Fab & Neyo.
3. Sexylove- Neyo
4. Dont change- Musiq soulchild.

--3 Things You Wish You Never Did:
1. Given you the best of me.
2. Told you things I didnt mean.
3. Trusted you.

--2 Things You Want to Do Before You Die:
1. Have a family.
2. Earn a million dollars doin absolutely nothing.

--1 Confession:
1. You may not know it, but I deeply and honestly appreciate you.