Learnin process.

I'm startin to learn as the years keep comin at me, people stop givina fuck. So therefore, thas exactly what i'm gon do. I hate caring and doin shit for ungrateful ass people. I aint fuckin wid it anymore. I've done so much for other people without even thinkin of myself. SO, fuck that shit. That side of Khristine's gone.

I hate bein nice to these dumbass people. I do so much shit outta heart and get backstabbed like iss nothin. Yesterday musta been one of the most worst days i've had ina whiiiiiile. Man, I'm startin to feel my family is more broken than ever. And at the enda the day, all I have is myself.

I cant be fuckin around anymore, I can only depend on myself. Cus iss nice to know that I cant even count on "family" to be there whatsoever. I'm so drained on this shit. I needa get the fuck away. For like a couple days, freal. Everywhere I go, shit aint crackin for me. Either i'm too nice and people take that shit for granted or ima fucked up ass bitch and I got them hatas wantin me to kill a bitch. I can never win. And i'm straight up sick of it.