"its my bertdaaayyyy !"

Hahaha, dzamn. My 19th, ahhhh. The best. Seemed like the longest day ever tho. Throughout the day I was either at home triena get dressed or runnin errands cus my mom can't "do things on her own" ugh. Whatevs ! Gettin the day started took longer than I thot, but shieeet. Everythang still went dowwwwwwwn. I knew the cheesecake factory was gona be hella busy. But ohh weell ! We waited an hour to be seated, whaaa. Hella gay. But it was coo. Juice and des hella surprised my ass, triena tell me they couldn't come. Tehehe. I fuckin love them. And then denny and tem came. Wid some hella bigass envelope ! Hahahahahaha. And then hmmm, claw, kia, jeff, chris, jhayr, carla came through. We finally got seated and I only told em 15. So then, basically it was 12 countin me and brian so we had an extra 3 seats left. And then ! Fuckin dale tu, bestfriend dante and his girlfriend, neil and kushal came through. I was like whaaaaatttttt. Hella surprised me, AGAIN ! So we had to add an extra table. Good thing they had a heated patio outside, hahah. Shit, I couldn't help it if I wanted a dinner under the stars =) buuuut hmmm, and then a lil dilemma started but iss coo. I knew there was gon be some tension to heat up my night. But im glad my girls kept they coo fa me. Cus jazzy, charlene and her girl hazel came through a lil later. So all together, there was fuckin 20 people at my dinner. And when you get hella bay people together, we get helllaaaa loud. So it was coo. I had a good time. Dinner ended up bein like $5hunnid something altogether ! Gahhhhh. Hahaha. I got giftcards from everywhere ! Tehehe. And a brand new camera from baby. I finally got a new damn camera. Haha, suits well wid my digital picture frame he got me for christmas =)I love him ! Denny and tems birthday card was hilarious ! It's hella funny. The best. Not to forget my cake my girls bought for me for my dinner. Love my pbfb's =) Hmm, a lil after we went to my apartment. Thinking ! That my mom was not gona be home. But what ended up happenin ? SHE WAS HOME. I was hella upset. Cus I thot it was gona fuck up my plans and I was seriously thinkin bout cashin out ona telly or somethin. But my niggas told me we all could come through to some house in natomas. So we met up wid em and went to some apartment. But the vibe when we got there wasn't correct to me. I meeaaan, havin my 19th at some random persons house. Ehhh, I knew I wasn't gon be comfortable from the second I stepped foot in that house. BUT ! From the second my nigga AJ told me he had a empty house and his room mates was coo, I was so quick to leave and get to his house. We ended up rollin 7 cars deeeeep. All followin eachother. Almost got ina accident too. Ahahah. As soon as we entered Aj's house, it was SETTTTTT. Haha, the resta the night was history. All I remember, was the first shot of bacardi grand melon wid everyone else that was there. There were red cups everywhere. Hahah. The resta the night ended up wid bestfriend denny passin out on the floor. My passin out on the couch feelin hella cold. and everyone else was hella faded or litttt. Mmm, too bad I don't smoke. Im over that ishhhh. Hahah, mmm I woke up at like 3 somethin wid a fatass hangover and then brian woke me up to take me home. Everyone else was gone when I woke up too haha. Night of the century ! = DOPE. It was a coo ass night. Mmm, when I got home tho, I changed my clothes and KO'd ! The resta my daay, was hella coo. Chilled wid my baby. Just me and him for my whole birthday day. THE BEST !

Mmm, baby.