Iss really been abouta month since I last updated this shit. Dzaaamn. But schoo and work, either or, thas whas been goin on. Fuckkk. Haha, OR im wid brian OR wid family OR in davis OR wid charwifey and the girls. Hahaha. Doin our weekly ritual and shit. Ever since my birthday too damnear everyweekend I see my mains. Love that shiettttt. BUT ANYWAYSSS. Damn, too bad I can't post any pictures while im doin this on my phone and shit. Whatever. I just been hella busy lately. Wid different ass shit. Triena keep up wid birthdays, work, schoo, HELLA schoowork and my girls. Baby and I almost broke up the day of our anniversary. MY STUBBORN ASS. But damn, one little phrase did it all, "I can't find it in my heart to let you go" :( dzaaamnnnnn. That shit made me melt it was sucha kodak moment.

Poor baby, I be puttin my man through hella shit ! But iss fadamnsure he love me through whatever ! And I love him no matter how many times I try to pick fights wid him. Hahaha, man tho. Im fucked up sometimes, I know my shit too. I like to argue iuno why, hahaha. Iss coo tho, I got too much love for him. Baby and I been good as fuck. Talkin bout when we first met (: when we first chilled (: when we first kissed (: and when we first ... (; HAHAHAHA anyways. Damn, and the stupid bitches that don't got they own lives. Triena fuck wid me but got they asses handed to them inda long run. Stupid bitches. But baby knows that he aint gon find no betta love. And thas quoteddd !

Aye tho, im hella excited for spring break. Snowboarding and goina LA ? Fuck mannn. Im gon end up broke cus I know ima be cashin out left and right on stupid shit. Nah naaaahhh. Ima needa budget. Wenta the club last friday. It was coo. Baby got off work early fa me to make sure no niggas got at his babygirl (: it was coo tho, to be inda city insteada sac. Shiet. Went wid alla the ucd girls. They get shit crackin (: "octaaviaaaa !" hahaha, love monica. I got midterms next week, so Ima end this here to study. Nightzaahhh !

I missed out on the dress memo. hahaha  =)
That daaaamn shirt )