Charlene Banzon.

This muthafuckin blog post is contributed to my muthafuckin wife charbeezybaby. My sweetass bitch wrote about me on hers ? This is gon be bout her. I don't give a damn if you nosey fucks readin my shit know her or naht, but les get started.

For one, this the only bitch that would seriously drive long distances to chill. Not every once ina while, every damn weekend (: well, lately. Shiet, iss nothin ! Not even to party my nigga, but to chill. Aint that a friend thooo, yesh it sho is. Naht someone thas always about the "hype" and alla that dumbshit that everybody else do, this bitch likes to chill, go out ta eat, exercise, nigga she likes to make bracelets and shit hahahahaha ! A friend. Not an associate. Im not the typa person to just hit my girls up outta random to be like, "where the party at !?" pshh hell nah, yehnnoe how we roll ? "When we goina eat on friday !" hahaha, yalready know a bitch likes to eat so what babygirl wants, babygirl gets. I stayyyy hungry ! MUTHAFUCKA ! She already know how I get down, ima the typa friend that may say someshit you don't like sometimes, tell you shit you needa hear not givina fuck if you like it naht. I say shit necessary by all means cus im the bitch to care. I meaaaan, I may be a bitch but I shoo do got alotta love. Trust that. But dzamn, iss funny to know some bitches can't stand the heat ! Bitch then git out my kitchen cus im cookin up somethin good ! Shiet. Im stubborn, straight up and really don't give a fuck bout whatta hater gota say. Ask me if I care, ask me in my face and you'll see how legit of an answer you'll get. Besbelieve it ! And the thing is, my wifey on the same level (: no matta what we go through, we come out every situation supa thick. Is you maaaad bitch !? Upgrade yourself, asap.

THROUGH THICK AND THIN.