Life's a circus.

Tuesdaaay: I chilled at home, ran some errands, and stopped by my brothers house. But what was so interesting was SOME SILLY ASS bitch callin me ona blocked number, moanin and shit. The fuck bitch. For 1: I aint gaay. 2: you sounded like a dumbass hoe. Talkin bout "yeah thas why your man likes it" and "my name is april smith" hahahahahah. The fuck bitch. Im sorry but this aint disneyland bitch, you're wishes don't come true here. It lightweight gave me a laugh but baby knoooows he LOVES what he got and told me I aint neva gota worry cus ima always be his one and only girl. Shiiiiit. Prank calls tho ? Really ? I aint had nobody do that shit since fuckin highschoo. Who does that ? *ahem, these little bitchmade hoes ofcourse ! =) anywhooooo.

Wednesdeee: I was at work and I looked at the days schedule and seen that my nigga cupid works wid me now ! [Peco] hahaha. Hella random ass shit but iss good. Afterwork, I went to target and bought my big and sexy haaairspray. Mmm, and then bought some crest whitestrips. Thought I'd give em a try. NOTE: No I do not smoke but teeth can get yellow from junk food, coffee and soda. Jeez. Hahaha

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Smashed home and realized my mommy didn't have work but we did havta do hella shit yesterday. Got the tires fixed, got the car washed and vacuumed. Went to this car insurance place, got my naails did. Went to arden to get my fit at f21 for tonight =) went to arigatos in sac, MMMM. Went to swoop presales from francis since corey was beina biiiieeetttch. Hahah, issall good. Ima support my niggas for tonight. Mmm, and then after me and moms to seafood city, in sac !? Ahah, yes it does exist out here. Hahahah.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby called me when he got off work and then came through to come swoop me =) I whooped him playin a round of speed in cards. Haha, nah it was even. I love sleepin wid him, I woke up and he was on my side of the bed triena take over ! It was cute. But then daaaamn I need space when I sleep damnit ! Hahah. Jk baby.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

But tonight ? Catch me at empire wid my girls. Tonic live launch party. $10 presales, $15 at the door. Dresscode enforced for dudes. Bitches can "go buttnaked and still get in" as my nigga francis would saay. Hahah Downtown sac on R street. Called the circus, so I guess I'll see you clown ass bitches theeere ! Toodles =)