Sunshine.

I musta had the longest weekend in my whole entire life. But shit yalready know I was not trippin cus ya girl stay on her priority hype doin everythang to keep her income legit. Thursday, me and my citythangs, baby and my davis babies went to empire for the club. And lemmee just say, it was a pretty coo hype. Considering the fact that I could tell my man had a good ass time, normally he just looks like he's there cus of me, but he was a dancin and lookin all cute. MY BAAAD. Haha. Tho it was fuckin raainin and shit. Ughhh. Haha

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Cluuuuub circus @ Empire in Sac, CA.

After the club, baby took me home cus we lost the girls and so I redid my haair and shit til the girls came to swoop me again. The girls and I went to the Embassy Suites and met up at they lil tellys they had.
Photobucket

Me and the girls got hungry as fuck and then drove to Natomas to cop on the latenight jack inda crack. Tell me why these niggas tried knockin on our window askin us to hurry up, the fuck. I shoulda slapped that boy stupid cus he musta been on somethin. But anywaaaays, the girls slept at my house and woke up to brians goodmorning call and laughin bout stories of the night before. Haha.

Photobucket

We woke up hungry again so we got dressed and went to Arden to have a late lunch inda food court. Went shoppin a lil bit @ f21 and Mac for my lippies. And then hazel got her haair did. So I waited wid her while Char and Chey went to go galavant around the mall. Ahaha.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Me and Char @ F21 @ Arden.

Photobucket

After three hours of waitin for this bitch to get her cuteass peek-a-boo hair color, me and the girls got hungry AGAIN and fucked wid the wingstop and got the 10wing combo.

Photobucket

The girls dropped me off and then got swooped again from baby and met up wid leanne, edrick, joel and rick @ jackson. Joey and his boys were there too which was good cus brian finally got to see his boys. Leanne was the only one that came up on cashmoneys which was good cus she had me to call out for her on what to do and which thangs to choose. Hahaha, around 2ish we left after eating on some good ass pho.

Photobucket
@ Jackson.

Saturday, I didn't even wake up til like 4ish and it felt daaaamn good to finally be able to sleep in. I be over exhausted doin alla this shit man. I really can't function wid 4 hours of sleep. I took a hotass shower for a good 30 min, mmmm ! Haha. After baby got off work, he came thru and swooped me again and I was out again.

We took the drive to Hiddenbrooke and went to Tracy's birthday pahhhty. Which was lightweight crackin cus I took a good three shots of Vodka along wid some mixer and some lemon smothered in brown sugar. Hahahaha. The haaaiiil. Nah it was legit tho. Chilled wid brians fellow pboy and alla this friends which was cooo.

The party thaang ended around 1am hah, and so we headed over to nickstophers house. While the boys talked about jackson and SFIV while smokin I hopped on the speed card game and it was done ! Ahaha. Mmm, around 4ish inda morning I went to jbabys house. Hahah.

Photobucket

I miss her old house tho. Hmph ! Woke up around 11ish wid like 5 hours of sleep ! Hmph. Went to church for eaaster wid her family and then to eat pho and then to starbucks and got my italian soda =) her moms always be hookin it up wid the keys to the Altima and so we went to Country creamery where I fucked wid the Maui Serbert =) then to Tapioca Express and got the Monster Icy. Jeeeeez. Hahaha, I can't help it if I love food tho or drinks at that ! <3333

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



Baby came to swoop his fav. girl and then headed to Fairfield to spend time wid his moms and grandma. Everytime I see his grandma she always has this big smile on her face. I love heer ! His moms came and we went to foodmax and then to Mikos for some sushi and I fucked wid the Lion king roll. After that, me and baby washed his car together, we sooo cute =) teheh. Around 8ish we headed back to sacramento where my spring break was declared to officially be over :( back to school. back to my money. back to the busylife.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

ANYWAAAAYS, im so exhausted and got hella shit to do today, again. I'll update more later and post up more pictures. The true life of Khristine Gee and the story never ends.